Tech Install Data
Our manual research team works round the clock to ensure you get first-rate tech install data. ‘Data As A Service’ is our specialty and we help customers to work with the best in the industry.
Clean data with over 100% accuracy
We do not just sell lists, we mine them and cross-verify them across B2B networking sites. Get your hands on accurate information in no time. With our tech appending services get a list of potential customers with the help of technology and keywords on their pages, ads spend, and much more to help you close faster.
So what do we do?
- Collect information from your company’s website.
- Collect information from your prospective customer’s technology install data.
- Collect your competitor’s customer data (for Saas).
Through B2BProspex’s tech appending services, find the solution to your needs and give your marketing campaigns the boost they deserve.
Some stats to get a perspective of our reach:
- 3400 + technologies (SAP/SalesForce/Zoho/Oracle/Ms Cloud/MySQL/WordPress etc)
- 2 Million+ companies (Choose from ERP, CRM, HCM, HRIS, BI, SCM IT Networking, Web Technologies, Analytics, etc.)
- 80 Job Functions (Product/Sales/IT/Admin/Purchase etc.)
- 24 Decision makers (CEO/CTO/VP/Directors etc.)
- 8+ Countries (USA/Uk/Germany/Canada/Australia/India/China and some parts of Eu)
How will B2BProspex’s Tech Appending Services help your B2B Company?
- Information collected from databases of people across various technological platforms helps marketers create more impactful and customized campaigns.
- By extension, this also helps in improving overall engagement rates.
- With our highly-trained and qualified team of tech append experts, you can obtain data lists related to any website-linked technology platform.
- In the B2B sector where the market for most products is niche and highly specific, tech appending services can bring you relevant and ‘hot’ leads that are ready to convert into paying customers.
It will be a pleasure delivering you a delightful outsourcing experience at an affordable cost!!
What is outsourcing tech install data services?
Now you can hire professionals to collect information from databases of people across various technological platforms which helps marketers create more impactful and customized campaigns.
Who owns my SaaS Data?
Most service level agreements (SLAs) confirm your company’s ownership of your data located on the vendor’s servers, as well as your right to retrieve the data.
Do you build customized email lists?
We understand how important it is to build a client list for potential sales, so we compile the relevant B2B email list if your business is engaged in a niche market.
How is the completed work delivered to the Client?
The task done is conveyed back to the client according to the predetermined term and condition between the customer and our team that has been agreed upon and are exchanged through secured methods of email.
Why do you need to outsource?
In the B2B sector where the market for most products is niche and highly specific, outsourcing tech appending services can bring you relevant and ‘hot’ leads that are ready to convert into paying customers.
How do you ensure the quality of your work?
We follow strict quality assurance processes to make sure that we deliver high-quality tech install services to our customers.